Monday, February 13, 2012

Odd Numbered 7 Year - update

Well, so far it's fit to a 'T' the essence of the 7 energy. I find I'm back to my mystical self, running around lighting candles and incense, laying low in quiet meditative reflection and finding creativity within an intuitive approach to cooking. In addition, perpetually finding myself alone.

This alone thing is great, but it feels unnaturally intentional. Where lonely reaching outwards is consistently futile, there's no response. So you hunker back down and inwards and find your smarter self quietly talking you through the termagant.

The protagonists, however, appear magically in the darkest hours.

Times where shit has hit the fan and my absentee support system has found me face down in a pillow. Beep. A text or a call from someone completely unaware with some jolly undertaking to toss into the mix. Which fogs up some laughter. The intricate thing is they are characters largely unaware of the plot line. Having entered briefly a chapter or two ago, only to enter stage right as if on some silent cue.

It's rather amazing, for lack of a more exploratory term. What's more? Well, within all this time and space a voice I never knew becomes more whole. Most days are of a subdued joy and going to bed at night is an enormous sigh of relief.

So 7, I can handle, but it comes with very quiet colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!