Sunday, February 5, 2012

just say no, to dating do's and don'ts...

Conditioned to be annoyed. Needy, too needy. He/She called me too quick. Oh No! Truly, steer clear of the mainstream article industry if you can. Alas, it's likely already laid concrete over your previously judgement-less base.  Every aspect of it is based on non-sense. Do you think cavemen waited 3 days to knock down her door after meeting over a joint bear roasting? Probably not.

Has the pool and the opportunity become so much larger as to leave us more selective? It seems though, in a lot of cases, it's not even being selective, it's just the game made of the rules put into play. Not me. Never. Really? Well, maybe, but I bet there's a lot of opportunity missed because of these small and inconsequential determined cues. I myself am guilty.

I guess maybe next time in the Freudian stage of projection, I'll think twice, instead of writing someone off for some ridiculous rule stewing in the collective conscious melding with my unconscious and find out for myself.

An apples skin isn't always perfect, but its sweetness underneath we'll never know unless we actually bite right in...

What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!