Sunday, July 1, 2012

isolation and emersion

I still talk about my dog as though I'm a dog owner. As though she's still waiting for me, hogging the bed and kicking me and woofing in her sleep. And here in this bar, in my 12th house element I think of how all of my favorite things belong there. In the 12th, where things disintegrate and evaporate back into the whole.

The experience of writing where you are immersed in the world of every thought but still isolated and indolent. Or dreaming where we swim in the most surreal surroundings and wake transformed. One might think these activities a waste of time, but their value is immeasurable to me. This is where I live. In this sector of isolation where I'm one with all but separate.

Where empathy and intrigue meet is where you will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!