Saturday, March 17, 2012

falling down-

I fell this morning. Slipped right out of my new flip flop and skinned up my knee on the sidewalk. It bled. Lots. And is now aided by a band. And I can't help but think there's something I'm not paying attention to, which is maybe why I fell.

There are these things (un)understandable. As though somehow standable is under? If we're capable of being conscious in our thoughts and actions, why then do we slip in fever to the unconscious? At this exact moment in time, I strive to be completely conscious, but little thoughts of a negative sleek form find their way into my mind and render me to a puddled mess on the ground. (as in the aforementioned falling)

How then might we determine the difference between looking for a warning and an actual warning? Or does it even matter? Is that a mechanism of trying to control something and if there's something wrong with that then what's the point of being conscious and in control.

It's a battle of flow versus will power and the day they meet, formidable will have a face, instead of a shadowy figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!