Monday, January 16, 2012

a little intro to this blogger...

Having spent a large chunk of life behind a moleskin with a feverish pen, you'd think blogging would be so natural. But there's something about the structured template environment, with all its begged intentions, that bumps my mind into a slate, blank and seeming without potential. Regardless, here's a rough attempt to set the tone in motion.

I've set out to blog for a single primary reason. I've rummaged Google for answers to heartfelt questions only to cache into the mind of some other internet writer who soothed me for a time with their shared experience. If there's any chance I can repay via another who finds a phrase when in need, mission accomplished.

An Odd Numbered Life? What's that about? Well, 2012 ushered in sweeping transitions and being inclined to all things mystical, I leaned to the aforementioned Google caching for sound advice. I discovered it is a 7 year for me in the energetic world of numerology. Being an 11 energy, it got me thinking more about odd numbers. Who decided they were 'odd' anyway?!

Well, it inspired the name and hopefully this initial briefing will gather its own momentum, and bury the fear of structure to rest.

If you wonder about your own numbered year, check out this site. It's written well, whether one is inclined to numbers or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!