Saturday, October 27, 2012

razor sharp

I wonder what thoughts would feel like if you could touch them. I know I've felt their impact on my psyche through the ethers. But would they reflect their edges to the touch? Misaligned resentment cutting, slicing fingers. Serene loving like the inside of the perfect mother's womb...
image from mindislife.com

I know what they look like on the page, but they lose their luminosity in the transfer from soul to file. They become vulnerable to rapid misinterpretation and misuse, losing their purity and looking dry or damp. 

I wonder too, if these most precious thoughts are kept to the self for these reasons. To keep them safe from harm, that is to imply that thoughts have a value and protection is necessary. And maybe some things are just better left to the ethereal in their simplest form of masses of energy.

Who cares? Wonder, amazement and pondering do. I guess it means things you can't touch are equally important as those you can.

And that's all the shaming I can offer for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!