Tuesday, May 22, 2012

sea through

A most translucent fish is best left to its natural environment, where it glows in the colors of all it touches. You are this translucent fish. I see your reflection in each part and its a mysteriously beautiful and seeming impossible elusive.

A translucent fish isn't meant to be caught. Better left to the waters to flow, fly, drift and speed along the currents. I would no more want to capture a turning leaf and watch it fade and crumble in hours inside my palm.

I may not be as free as these fish, but maybe some form of translucency befits. Best left to glow in colors all my own and bring them to the gray and drab unfounded depths of the ocean. And all that to say, the feelings I have are as deep as these colors, but the bones are absent - there's no form or obligation. Toggled between illusions and spears, there's always risk of further vulnerability in these murky waters of the mind, forever more no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!