Tuesday, May 8, 2012

indomitable.

I'm stuck on Scorpio right now. What can I say, I'm basically a Pisces, but cross me more than once you'll feel my Mars in Scorpio and Mercury/Pluto conjunction without a word spoken.

Mars in Scorpio. I've touched on Venus in Scorpio. But Mars is a different energy. If I didn't have Venus in Leo, I probably wouldn't reveal this! That being said, here's a short synopses of what I know.

Mars is the planet of action, it's what we desire, it's how we approach things requiring action. It's the way we fight, the way we sport, exercise and basically go out and get whatever the hell we want. To have Mars in Scorpio is to plot and plan. The action takes place prior to the actual act in the realms of the underground. At night, there's a brooding, seething lusty person drawing up the architecture for attack. As a result, those with Mars in Scorpio usually get what they want. They've thought out all the possibilities and weaknesses of any said opponents, real or imagined. They study and notice everything to near paranoia. To be caught off guard is their detriment, for their eyes and instincts are keen and rarely miss your skipped heart beat.

The curious thing about these folks is you'd never know it. (unless you have strong Scorpio placements, you'll sense it) The exterior can be beyond cool. They'll hold tight until the moment is ready to strike and when they do, look out because the will is indomitable. The energy behind it has been culminating for months and is a volcanic eruption.

I know from experience that when I go to the gym, leave me the hell alone. People actually get out of my way and men watch me awestruck because when I work out it is 100% focus. Headphones, nope, they'll just be bothersome. TV, nope, I'm busy staring down the miles or counting reps. Plyometrics, I wouldn't stand too near because I jump as fast as I can lest you be hit with beads of furious sweat fleeing from our ponytails. Indomitable. Formidable. Inexcusable. That's Mars in Scorpio. We can play a pretty sweet game if we must, but we'd prefer to be wrapped in blackened silk feeling our way through the depths. There's nothing more heinous than falsehood, but we'll plaster on a fake one just to let you know its fake if absolutely effing necessary.

I forgot, so far to mention that Mars in Scorpio is forever champion of the underdog. If you've truly been wronged, these people will not hesitate to stand up for you or your others. They know deeply the pain and suffering of Earthly living and will go to great lengths to avenge wrong doings. They are aware of the cycles of karma and will watch you take yourself down if they feel you so deserve it. To this sign, it's no more ruthless than life itself.

On another tack, Mars is also energized through the activities of its sign. Mars in Scorpio feeds off the death and rebirth. They make great surgeons and EMT's because immediate focused action is what they are built for. Along with blow ups with loved ones, these things only feed us and bring us closer to what we want. Extreme closeness with what's real. When we kill one of our long term habits, it's exactly that, a full blown death. None of the stages are exempt and we'll rise a different entity post completion. To give you an idea of contrast, Mars in Gemini, for example, is energized through conversation. Through meeting of the minds and an enormous need for variety. They have a really hard time focusing on one thing at a time. Mars in Scorpio focuses intently on one thing at a time. Mars in Cancer? Yep, family is hugely important and you might find these folks with guns under their beds ready to fight to the death to keep the hearth safe from intrusion. (Note Mars, Venus or Moon in the 4th - Cancer's house, might also do this)

What's my point. I don't really have one. Just sharing what I know is true as writers do. Mars is actually exalted in Scorpio and I'm grateful to have been born to this placement. Although it's one of those double edgers, riding extremes, it also makes us capable of withstanding the most horrific circumstances or cutting them off at will and turning that dark stare to more meaningful pastures. I've said it before, I'll say it again; Scorpio gets a bad rep. What strong placements here want is the deepest, truest, realest part of everything. Like butter over margarine. See it for what it is, fat content has no importance.

As always, contact me if you want me to look at your chart. It's been in my blood for nearly 12 years and I love musing on the psychology of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!